7:12 PM

Tangy Ranch Chicken

Thank goodness for couponing! If it wasn't for clipping coupons I would have never tried this recipe.  Actually, if it weren't for my friend clipping coupons and telling me she found this one, I would have skipped over it when I did my coupons.  So here is the order of events:  Kathy tried it out on her family, they loved it.  I tried it out on my family, they loved it. Now you can try it out on your family (you get the idea).  So here are the list of ingredients:  2/3 cup Ranch dressing, 1/3 cup classic yellow mustard, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, and 4-6 bonless skinless chicken breasts.


Mix the Ranch dressing, mustard, and brown sugar together.

Heat 1 tablespoon oil in nonstick skillet.  Saute chicken until browned, about 10 minutes.  I used two pans to be able to fit all my chicken breasts .  There is actually enough sauce to cover about 10 breasts.

After the chicken is browned, glaze the chicken with the sauce.  Turn the chicken to coat both sides.  Let  simmer on medium heat until the chicken is done.  Mine took about another 10-15 minutes.



Enjoy! I served my chicken with rice and a garden salad.  We didn't have any leftovers and everyone asked me to make it again.  Let me know how your family likes it.


0 comments: