9:30 PM

My first entry (pretty original huh?)

I cannot believe how long I have been working on this!  A whole evening has flown by.  My oldest daughter has been guiding me through this whole endeavor, without her this would totally not be happening.  Thank goodness for Christmas break lasting longer for college students!  Well, my mind is a whirlwind of thinking about what I am going to be writing about first.  I think a call to my youngest sister is in order,  seeing as we tend to share all this kind stuff with each other.  I am going to try and talk her into coming over so we can make some "how-to videos" together.  I would love to hear from anyone with any questions or suggestions.  Bread making is the most common thing people want to know from me, so I plan that being one of the first things I work on.

BrowseBlogs.com


http://www.blogcatalog.com/directory/lifestyle/food_drink

0 comments: