9:43 AM

Timing is Everything

Mark 1:17-18
"As Jesus walked beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting a net into the lake, for they were fisherman.  'Come, follow me,' Jesus said, 'and I will make you fishers of men.'  At once they left their nets and followed him."

It was by no accident Jesus was walking the shore when Simon and Andrew where fishing.  I wonder how many times before that Jesus saw them but hadn't called them.  Whatever the case, today they were ready to drop everything and follow Jesus.  I wish sometimes that I could get such a clear voice to tell me what to do.  But then I wonder if I would be as obedient as Simon and Andrew were.  I assume that if I knew all that Jesus wanted me to do all at once, I would be so overwhelmed and scared.  I thank God for His timing always being perfect!

0 comments: