8:47 AM

It has been a while

I feel like it has been so long since I last posted anything.  My internet connection has been off when I have all the time in the world and on when I am busy beyond belief!  Now that I'm connected again I cannot find my camera :( I think my daughter accidentally brought it to school with her today because I have looked everywhere in this house.  I was going to post whole wheat sandwich bread that is soooo good.  I also made some canned apple pie filling that I wanted to show you how to do.  So maybe later on today I will have time again to sit down and get some recipes in here.  So until then, have a great day and thank you so much for taking time out of your day to check this blog out.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to have ya back!!!! Love you Suzie Q!