4:33 AM

In your Past...

On the back of our church bulletins there are what is called "more than Sunday" reflection questions.  One of the question this week is the following:  In your past for what are you glad to hear Jesus say "You are forgiven and I remember your sins no more."  As I sit and read this question for today I think about how apropriate it is that it is the early morning.  A brand new day.  I love the mornings because I am reminded every day that I am forgiven and my sins are remembered no more.  I need this message every day and Jesus brings it to me fresh, served to me through His Word and prayer.

For example, here is what you can find in His Word in Lamentations 3:22-23 "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."

May I never forget, dear Father, that I am a sinner in need of forgiveness.  Help me always have on my mind the truths that are in Your Word.  What an amazing God you are that You would still seek me out after all I have done to dissapoint You.  I am a sinner because of my human nature.  But I am a saint because of what you did on the cross and more importantly what You did three days later!  Thank you, Amen.

0 comments: